4 Channel Slider
The MD4 is a four slider control unit capable of controlling different types of lighting load. The long fader provides more accuracy than smaller units on the market. The three individual sliders control one each of the available outputs.
The MD4 is available in two modes, the first provides 4 sliders which operate individual channels, enabling four full channels of control. The second provides first three sliders which operate three outputs and a fourth slider which acts as master channel, affecting all the outputs. This allows a scene to be set with the first three sliders and then the whole scene can be varied in level.
The unit requires a double gang deep back box for mounting (supplied by others) and is supplied in an attractive brushed stainless steel finish. The legends etched on to the front plate are an easy to understand graphic indication to aid the end user.
The MD4 is easy to install due to the built in mains supply. The unit can be mounted either horizontally or vertically to match the available space or aesthetics.
- MD4D1 : 1–10V Analogue Slider, 4 Channel Control
- MD4DAL : DALI Sliders, 4 Channel Control
- MD4DSI : DSI Sliders, 4 Channel Control
- MD4MD1 : 1–10V Analogue Slider, 3 Channel + 1 Master Control
- MD4MDAL : DALI Sliders, 3 Channel + 1 Master Control
- MD4MDSI : DSI Sliders, 3 Channel + 1 Master Control
- Digital dimming versions dim to off
- Analogue version dims to minimum
|Maximum Number Of Ballasts||Analogue = 25|
DALI = 6
DSI = 8
|Input Voltage||230V AC|