Recessed High Sensitivity Passive Infrared Occupancy Detector
The ASENS-CPIRHS-AD high sensitivity passive infrared presence or absence detector provides automatic control of lighting loads in buildings and interior spaces with high ceilings. The ASENS-CPIRHS-AD is typically installed in warehouses, sports halls and atria and is used in other applications where mounting heights are too high for standard detectors.
The detector uses a highly sensitive passive infrared sensor in a precision dome lens, which enables the ASENS-CPIRHS-AD to reliably detect movement over large areas. Vertical mounting heights of up to 15m can be accommodated.
The detection area can be customised (in slot shaped or radial patterns) using a highly innovative clip-on masking shield. The two part mask is supplied as standard.
The ASENS-CPIRHS-AD can be flush fitted in to ceilings that have sufficient void space or can be mounted directly to a solid ceiling or slab using the ASENS-CPIR-BOX.
- Basic Programming Handset
- Advanced LCD Programming Handset
- Surface Mounting Box for DDC311, DDC313, ASENS-CPIR and ASENS-C6MW
Walking Across Detector Area
Walking Towards Detector Area
- Avoid positioning the detector where direct sunlight may enter the sensor element
- Do not install within 1m of any lighting
- Do not install within 1m of forced air heating or ventilation
- Do not fix the sensor to an unstable or vibrating surface
|Supply||230V AC 50Hz|
|Maximum Load||8A resistive and incandescent|
3A low energy
3A low voltage
|Power Consumption||On = 822mW|
Off = 847mW
|Timeout||Adjustable 10sec to 30min|
|Temperature||-10°C to 35°C|
|Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Material (casing)||Flame retardant ABS and Polycarbonate Type 2|
|IP Rating||IP40 without gasket|
IP44 with gasket
|Compliance and Standards||EMC-2004/108/EC|