Compact Recessed Passive Infrared Presence Detector
The ASENS-CPIR is a compact passive infrared detector providing automatic control for lighting, heating and ventilation loads. The detector can be mounted either flush into a suspended ceiling tile or using a surface mounting box. The ASENS-CPIR offers presence detection and all the functions including photocell hold off are built in to the side of the unit.
The low profile design means the unit can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void. No external control boxes are required as the unit is self contained. The simple plug in connections reduce installation time.
- Surface Mounting Box for DDC311, DDC313, ASENS-CPIR and ASENS-C6MW
- Avoid direct sunlight entering the detector
- Do not install within 1m of forced air heating or ventilation
- Do not install within 1m of any lighting
- Do not fix to a vibrating surface
|Supply Voltage||220–240V AC 50Hz|
|Timeout||Adjustable 10sec to 30min|
|Light Level||Light to Dark|
|Material||Flame Retardant ABS Type 2|
|Temperature||-10°C to 35°C|
|Compliance and Standards||EMC-89/336/EEC|