This remote control is a compact infrared handset used for the operation, configuration and programming of our ASENS detector ranges which have the ability to be programmed via infrared.
Programming is achieved by selecting the parameter to be programmed from the appropriate menu and then transmitting the setting to the target device by pressing the send button.
Replacing the Battery
The battery compartment is located on the back of the handset.
- Release the cover from the back of the remote
- Lift out the battery from the holder and insert a replacement batterys, ensuring the correct polarity
- Place the back in to the handset, ensuring the device is secure
Cleaning the Handset
The exterior of the handset can be cleaned by using a damp cloth. Stubborn marks may be removed by using a mild detergent
- Flush Mounted Passive Infrared Occupancy Detector
- Flush Mounted Passive Infrared Dimming Detector
Firstly turn the remote control on.
- Select a product function
- Select a product
- Select the programming subset
- Scroll up or down to select the parameter to change
- Change the desired value as required
- Basic Dimming
- Push to make switch functions
- Constant light control settings
- Offset settings
- Presence detection
- Interface operating
- Normal on off settings
|Battery||3V DC lithium battery|
CR2025 (supplied with the unit)
|Temperature||0°C to 60°C|